About the Institute of Cape Wine Masters (ICWM)
The Institute is an active group of knowledgeable people who are formally qualified, objective, passionate and informed on local and international wine matters.
Members of the are active in the wine industry as wine judges, wine educators, wine makers, marketing and sales and administration.
The Institute runs tastings and other wine events, provides membership services to the members of the ICWMs world-wide, and information and access to specialist advice for the wine industry in general.
- See our Team of Cape Wine Masters Professional Members.
- June 2013! CWMI-MASTERCOPY June 2013 Magazine.
- May 2013! Wine Personality of the Year Award.
- May 2012! 4 New Cape Wine Masters.
- May 2012! Wine Personality of the Year Award.
- June 2011! CWMI-MASTERCOPY June 2011 Magazine.
- May 2011! Global Brandy Consumption Trends.
Follow us (ICWM) on Facebook!
See the new Education / F.A.Q page under the Services Tab, and all the May 2012 Annual Function Pictures in the About Us / News section.